Illusionary Walls – Dark Souls II Guide
Dark Souls II at youtube: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies
Dark Souls 2 – Guide #47 – Belfry Sol
This area has no boss, just invasions from bell keepers.
Want to help out the channel? Check out these links!
Website @ https://bit.ly/2dgweb
Tips @ https://bit.ly/2downtips
Join Guilded @ https://bit.ly/2dguilded
Dark Souls 2 – Sentinels Treasure (Hush, Target Shield and Illusory Walls)
This video shows the location of several illusory walls which are located inside the arena in which you fight the Three Sentinels in The Lost Bastille.
Of particular interest here is the Target Shield and the sorcery ‘Hush’.
Dark Souls 2 (PS3/PS4) Gamechive (Location Guide: All Illusory & Breakable Walls)
“Location Guide: All Illusory & Breakable Walls”—All throughout Drangleic are illusory and breakable walls (and floors too) that hide treasure or pathways. These walls blend in with the environment and can be accessed with the “X” button on the PS3, or by having enemies destroy them.* There are 44 such instances in the game.** They can be accessed in any order but are shown in the following sequence:
Forest of Fallen Giants (x2)
1. Breakable: Other side of Cardinal Tower Bonfire room, pile of explosive barrels.
2. Illusory: Building w/long stairway, on right. Items: Sorcerer’s Staff, Amber Herb.
No-man’s Wharf (x2)
3. Breakable: Corner wall.
– Titanite Shard (x2), Large Titanite Shard (crystal lizard drop)
– Royal Soldiers Ring (chest)
– Fading Soul
– Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier
– Lifegem (x3)
– Soul of a Nameless Soldier
4. Illusory: Bottom floor. Two chests w/Firebomb (x3) and Large Titanite Shard.
The Lost Bastille (x11)
5. Breakable: Use exploding barrel.
– McDuff’s Workshop Bonfire
– NPC Blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff
– Large Titanite Shard (x2) (chest)
– Iron Arrow (x10) (chest)
– Titanite Shard (x5) (chest)
– Heavy Bolt (x10) (chest)
– Craftsman’s Hammer and Twinkling Titanite (chest) (light sconce, McDuff will move, leave area, then come back)
6. Breakable: Destroy wooden wall to further explore.
7. Breakable: Destroy exploding barrel. Get Archdrake Robes, Shield.
8–12. Illusory: Ruin Sentinels Room (counter-clockwise, x5):
– Rusted Coin
– Target Shield (chest)
– Hush (chest)
– Homeward Bone (x3)
– Rouge Water (Rubbish in video)
– Bracing Knuckle Ring
– Flame Butterfly
– Torch (x3)
– Soul of a Brave Warrior
– Golden Wing Shield
16. Illusory: Watery basement. Northern Ritual Band and Bleed Stone.
Huntsman’s Copse (x2)
17-18. Illusory: After Undead Refuge (1st) Bonfire, drop off to right side of bridge. Kill enemy, exit through illusory rock wall. This leads to another illusory wall. Pick up Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier.
Harvest Valley (x9)
19-20. Breakable: Destroyed by Dark Magic Giant (w/rider).
– Radiant Lifegem
– Smooth & Silky Stone
– Soul of a Lost Undead
– Old Knight Pike
– Old Knight Greatshield
21-27. Breakable: Wooden walls in area w/sickle-wielding enemies.
– Simpleton’s Spice
– Lifegem (x5)
– Large Soul of a Brave Warrior
– Radiant Lifegem
– Large Titanite Shard
– Skeptic’s Spice
– Titanite Shard
– Titanite Shard, Larget Titanite Shard, Palestone (crystal lizard drop)
– Fragrant Branch of Yore
Earthen Peak (x3)
28. Illusory (behind poison jars): Spell Quartz Ring +1.
29. Illusory: Reveals Upper Earthen Peak Bonfire.
30. Illusory: Reveals chest with Petrified Something inside.
Iron Keep (x3)
31-33. Illusory: Up stairs (before NPC Magerold of Lanafir), there are 2 walls which hide a ballista and 20 fire arrows. The 3rd is after exiting Belfry Sol, with 2 metal chests: Black Knight Greatsword, Protective Chime, Grand Spirit Tree Shield.
Shaded Woods (x2)
Floor 1-2. Ground collapses to right of giant Basilisk, and further ahead, wood planks collapse. Homing Soulmass spell is found in a chest, as well as NPC Darkdiver Grandahl (location #1).
Brightstone Cove Tseldora
34. Illusory: In room before Prowling Magus/Congregation boss fight, Estus Flask Shard.
35. Breakable: Wooden wall in room w/many ladders after fog gate. Depending on which direction the player travels, this wall provides access to Central Gutter Bonfire.
Floor 3. Third Ruin Sentinel room on left, floor collapses. Underground cavern contains Faraam Armor set, NPC Darkdiver Grandahl (location #3) and Under Castle Drangleic Bonfire.
36. Illusory: After defeating NPC Dark Spirit Nameless Usurper, 2 royal knights. In small section, downward ladder leads to wall that reveals Forgotten Chamber Bonfire.
Undead Crypt (x2)
37-38. Illusory: Room where NPC Dark Spirit Nameless Usurper invades. Chest contains Avelyn and 15 Heavy Bolts. Room player drops into (enemies ring bell), wall section has Pharros’ Contraption behind it.
Aldia’s Keep (x2)
39-40. Illusory & Breakable: In lab room, wall reveals Ritual Site Bonfire. In main hallway, chained door destroyed by Ogre. Inside chest is Malformed Shell.
Memory of Orro
41. Illusory: Room full of hollow soldiers. Pharros’ Contraption activates wall, and inside room is another illusory wall w/chests w/Steel Armor set and Fire Seed.
* Some walls are smashed by enemies during normal gameplay. These aren’t included as they’re either obvious or provide no real benefit to the player (such as the Old Ironclad Soldier breaking through the wall near the Soldier’s Rest Bonfire in Forest of Fallen Giants).
** For hidden walls revealed by placing Pharros’ Lockstones, reference the “Location Guide: All Pharros’ Contraptions” gamechive: http://youtu.be/mLZvP4TDLD8
*** For locations in The Lost Crowns Trilogy DLC, visit: http://youtu.be/TFuVJvG4CY0
Dark Souls 2 ILLUSORY WALLS Secret Walls Invisible Walls Hidden Walls Dark Souls II
Forest of the Fallen Giants
1st. Inside the ‘trap’ area next to Pate
Wall on the right before the long set of stairs (credit /u/AlamarAtReddit)
Sorcerer’s Staff and Amber Herb.
1st. Inside the house with the shortcut door (credit: /u/SteadyHandMcDuff)
Bottom floor back wall
Firebomb x 3 and one Large Titanite Shard.
1st (multi) In the 3x bastard boss room (aka the Ruin Sentinels happy funtime zone)
on the far wall in the middle a chest with a Target Shield. (credit /u/JordanRynes)
an empty room (credit /u/Calamitizer)
a chest w/Rusted Coin (credit /u/Calamitizer)
on the wall under the corpse with item, up the ladder to a chest containing hush miracle (credit /u/JordanRynes) and another hidden wall next to chest to get to the corpse.
at the top of the exit stairwell on left (exploding dude – carful if you just KOed the boss) and a chest with Rouge water. (credit /u/Calamitizer)
2nd Room with iron grating in corner + lots of pots (Credit /u/VirtuosusFFXI)
there’s an small offshoot room with nothing else in it. which leads to a diagonal passageway with another hidden door along its length.
(after jumping across to get stuff on the corps carefully move along the wall on the narrow ledge
Bracing Knuckle Soul of a brave warrior and golden wing shield
1st. When you go down the lift the first alcove on the right
you get the +1 Northern Ritual Band and Bleed Stone
Drop down the 2nd hole (the one with the poison butterflies) use the mushrooms on the wall to slow your decent and it is obvious where the ‘hidden’ doors are from this side
1st (credit: /u/F_N_DB)From the bonfire by the part of the windmill that you burn, go as if you’re heading towards the boss. It’s the wall to the right behind three poison jars in the first hallway after coming up the ladder.
Spell Quartz Ring +1.
2nd (credit /u/DiNoMC) When in front of the boss room, take the stairs tunnel going up on the right and go up till you’re on a balcony with a lot of poison jars. There’s 2 illusory walls along the wall, one on the right of the entrance and one on the left.
Left one is a chest with a Petrified Something!! And the other is a bonefire for fast boss retries.
1st just after first bridge (credit /u/94jepd)
stairway to the right of the room with the flaming bull head at top of stairs on the right hand wall.
Flaming arrows x20, a 2nd secret door which opens up behind an unsuspecting knight and a ballista 😉
2nd (credit: /u/goobypls7) After going though the Belfry Sol area you will reach a point where you are on a platform above the bonfire area. The illusionary wall is on your right.
Blk Knight Greatsword, Protective Chime
Brightstone Cove Tseldora
1st (credit /u/bottomsgaming) Right before the first boss room, just after the spider horde room. It’s a very small square room. Just to the left of the boss room is a hidden pathway that leads up some stairs to an estus flask shard. It’s the item that you can see hanging out the 2nd floor of the chapel before you ever enter the area (you can see it from the hill/village area just before)
1st (credit /u/HardcoreDesk) On the left-hand side of the staircase going from the room with the green vials to the orange fog room
1st (credit: /u/kanedias )Between the room with the cursed painting and the Queen, there’s a ladder going down. Checking the walls there reveals a bonfire.
Algumas paredes ilusórias que achamos ao longo de nossa jornada.
Gostou? Curta e compartilhe e se inscreva no canal!
Curtam nossa página do Facebook:
Para mais vídeos de jogos, notícias, análises, podcast e outras matérias acesse o nosso site em http://www.vgbr.com